Wednesday, February 13, 2013

#BellLetsTalk: Twitter Rampage

I don't use Twitter all that often, but when I heard about Bell's "Let's Talk" campaign, I figured I should start, at least for one day. For every tweet/text sent with a #BellLetsTalk hashtag on February 12th, the company donated 5 cents to Mental Health Awareness campaigns. In total they ended up raising around four million dollars, and I am probably responsible for about $3.2 million of that. Okay, not really, but I Tweeted WAY more than I normally do, and hashtagged all of them with #BellLetsTalk. It was fun, and for a good cause, so why not?

Here are a bunch of the Tweets I sent out. They are in reverse order, so if you wanna start at the beginning, scroll to the bottom and work your way up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment