Saturday, April 20, 2013

Summer's Almost Here, So Here Are Some Leftover Trolls

Hey everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything new, but unfortunately I have (somewhat) of a life aside from this blog, and it's taken precedence over the last month. Yes, part 2 of Trolling: UMentioned Mac will be up soon (finally), as well a bunch of other hilarious stuff I'll have the time to write about now that university is winding down.

Here are some assorted trolls, by yours truly, to tide you over until I post about those things aforementioned. They aren't as gut-bustingly hilarious as my usual fare, but that's why they're leftovers. And better than nothing, right? RIGHT?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

The Yates Cup is some big tournament at McMaster that everyone goes apeshit for. I posted in the Class of 2016 group that I was selling a ticket to it... the day after it happened. This was the result...




Remember Formspring? Also, remember how everyone used to incessantly advertise theirs over Facebook? One of my friends did just that, and I used the opportunity to rant at him and get some irritation off my chest...



Back to McMaster now: someone posted on the Facebook page looking for an easy elective, so I suggested something I thought he might enjoy. Hilarity ensued.



No comments:

Post a Comment