Friday, December 7, 2012

Trolling: University of Guelph Facebook Page

It's been a while, Blogger!

Well, I've decided to get back into the swing of things (an early New Year's Resolution) and to start off, here's some hilarious trolling I've been doing to the University of Guelph Facebook Page.

A bit of background: I don't actually go to Guelph, but a really good friend of mine does. He approved my request to join the group, thereby allowing me to wreak troll havoc on its members.

I commented on a post someone made about their peers' giving low PeerScholar marks to one other. Essentially, it was: "We should only give each other high marks, even if our work is terrible!" Below is what happened: 

 

Talk about escalating quickly...

Here's another one. Someone was asking questions about a lab or something, I don't remember what exactly. What happened next? READ BELOW! 

 

Here's one final one for all of you. It really isn't that funny, but whatever.


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment