Saturday, December 29, 2012

Trolling #2: More Guelph, a Musical, and Other Crap

In case you didn't guess, the "Try a laxative" guy is me. This is an old picture and for some reason I blanked out my own name.

Anyway, get it? Trolling #2? And I start with that post?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!1111!1!1

Moving on... 

- - - - - - -

MORE U OF GUELPH STUFF


Here's another University of Guelph troll. Basically, a girl posted asking for help with an Economics book review or something. Being a huge troll, I seized the opportunity to divert all attention to my own "review:" (which I wrote in about five minutes and made as bad as possible)


SIDENOTE: Remember the friend I mentioned in my last post who actually goes to Guelph? He ended up using bits of my "review" in his actual assignment and got a 90 on it. I won't even make a joke here; that kinda speaks for itself.

Anyway, here's the rest of the conversation. The blacked out name is my (for now anonymous) friend: (yeah, the same one I just mentioned)

- - - - - - - 

THE MUSICAL FIASCO

There's a long story behind this troll— one which I will probably post about at some point. Anyway, for now all you need to know is that I was royally screwed over by a shitty theatre group who I was drumming for. (I was kicked out of the production a day before opening because I couldn't make it to a practise DURING A HURRICANE... but like I said, that story shall be told another time.)

They had a Facebook group though, which meant trolling possibilities, and after being booted from the production they, for some bizarre reason, didn't kick me out of it. Pissed off, I replaced the group header with this:




I didn't get to do any more because I was banned from the group right after.

However, I did do a bit of funny stuff in the group while I was still part of the show. Here's one where the executives wanted cast bios for the programs:


NOTE: Nastazja was the director of somethi... well, she was in charge. She was also a total spaz and the one responsible for getting me kicked off the show (as far as I know).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To end off, here's a post which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment