Friday, January 25, 2013

Trolling: UMentioned Mac (Part 1)

What is UMentioned Mac?

It's a Facebook account, created by someone I don't know, which operates as a sort of "confessional" for McMaster students. Anyone can send in an anonymous message and the account owner will post it, provided it's full of POSITIVITY and LOVE! 90% of the stuff posted is vaguely creepy, "I love you" bullshit from people without enough balls to actually approach anyone.
Oh yeah, the account also has 5,000 friends (the maximum on Facebook).


I seized this opportunity by the proverbial gonads and trolled the account. What happened? I messaged the account, got a conversation going, and for the rest, well... read below:


NOTE: I said there was "no sex whatsoever" in my post, even though I talked about "the act of fellatio." Just leaving that there.

And in case you don't believe me, here's the actual post:

Part 2 coming soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment